Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just another day~

Well I got my paper done and in last night...whew!! I'm glad that is done. Now onto the next one:) Gotta love school! Today was well a pretty un-eventful day. It started raining last night and has rained off and on all day. There was a little time this afternoon that it stopped so I took Izzie outside to blow off some steam!! She loved it.she found a mud puddle and played and played in it. She thought trowing things in it was lots of fun!!! I wish I would have taken some pictures cause it was so cute! Then it started raining again so we had to go in. Other than that today was pretty boring. I did get a little cleaning done, oh and I took a little nap with Iz when she laid down for her afternoon nap:) Now Izzie is sleeping and I'm playing on the computer. I do have to go writer few cards/thank you notes!!!! So have a wonderful night and I'll write more tomorrow!

No comments: