Saturday, October 18, 2008

Catch you up

Alright so I know I haven't posted since October 9th, like aweek ago. Well lets see over the weekend of the 10-12 we got about 1 foot of heavy wet snow. Yes you heard right a foot. It broke down branches and everything. It is all melted now. I had to giggle because my parents and little brother had to go up to Billings for the NILE (where my little brother ropes) and it started snowing Friday (they left that day) and stopped Sunday the day they got back. My 16yr old niece came out to the house to do chores and dumb the ashes outta the stove so instead of driving back and forth she deiced to just stay the weekend with Izzie and I. WE had a great time just hanging out, watching movies. Made me feel like I was 16 again:) We watched What Happens in Vegas it was a funny freaking movie. I loved it. If you haven't seen it you need to watch it. Also we watched Maid of Honor another good one. I liked it, she didn't.

Lets see this week has been kind of slow, but crazy at the same time. School has been keeping me busy.

Then this weekend, I did a whole lot of ummmmmmmm nothin. Played with Izzie and did school. I want to scrapbook one of these nights. Damnit why does school have to come first:)

Anyways I'll post some pics tomorrow.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Wow-I'm glad we didn't get any of that snow. My parents actually had to drive home from Helena in that garbage; they had a pretty rough go for a while, but they made it home safe & sound. To tell you the truth, I'm kind of excited for Aspen's first snow this year!

Kayc said...

You need to put more pictures up....especially because I'm moving and I won't get to see you anymore......tear :(